Saturday, August 17, 2013

Grape Foccacia Bread




Grape Foccacia Bread

Ingredients:

GF pizza dough mix
2 tsp dry rosemary
1 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
olive oil
grapes, halved (I used about a cup of grapes for 1/4 amount of Bob's Red Mill prepared dough) 

-Prepare the GF pizza dough as instructed, only add in the rosemary and garlic. Let sit overnight for best texture, but not necessary if you want to make it right away. 

-Oil a pizza pan, and push out the dough into a circle, or a rectangle. Push the halved grapes into the dough- I used red and black grapes because it's what I had on hand. 

-Drizzle more olive oil on top, and sprinkle with cheese, salt, and fresh ground black pepper. You can also add more garlic if you wish, or even red pepper flakes. 

-Bake in preheated 450 degree oven, until cheese is melted and crust is brown and crispy. Enjoy as an appetizer, with some wine, or for dinner with a salad on the side. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment